White Onions offer a delicious and simple way to add more vegetables to your diet. These onions are perfect for adding to your favorite recipes. Add them to your favorite pasta sauces; use them to top pizza; enhance the flavors of your soups, stews, and gumbo, incorporate them into meatloaf; or make delicious omelets or hearty casseroles. You can also dice them and put them in a zesty stir fry or dip the onions in batter to fry up some crowd-pleasing onion rings. Try them in a spicy salsa recipe or on your hamburgers and hot dogs. However you choose to use them, these white onions are a must-have for every kitchen pantry. White Onions are tasty, versatile and the ideal choice for health-conscious individual.
About the Product White onions have an all-white skin and flesh. White onions are not as pungent as yellow varieties or as sweet as red onions. White onions are an immense alternate if you are in need of an onion flavor, but do not want it to be too powerful. A 100 gram serving provides 44 calories, generally as complex carbohydrate.
Product image shown is for representation purpose only, the actually product may vary based on season, produce & availability.
Click here for delicious vegetable recipes
Benefits of White Onion
- It lowers cholesterol and helps to maintain healthy blood pressure.
- They act as a powerful antibiotic and are helpful in reducing food-borne illnesses caused by microbial contamination.
- These are helpful in providing relief during urinary disorders, earache, stomach ache, anemic conditions, hair loss and asthma.
- Onions are known to contain manganese, copper, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C and dietary fibers along with phosphorus, folate and copper.
Storage and Uses
- Store in a cool dry place, need not refridgerate.
- It is used as a base for curries, or made into a paste and eaten as a main course or as a side dish.
- It can be used, usually chopped or sliced, in almost every type of food, including cooked foo
|Amount per serving
|% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 0.2g
|Total Carbohydrate 14.9g
Features of White Onion
- Tasty & versatile
- Simple way to add more vegetables to your diet
- Use in sauces, soups, stir fries & gumbo
- Make a hearty casserole or some crunchy onion rings
- Add to your spicy salsa recipe
- Put on your hamburgers & hot dogs
|Packaging Type Available
|Mesh Bag And Jute Bag As Per Requirement
|Is It Organic
|5 Kg And Also Available In 25 Kg
Prices of White Onion