Wrangler Cattle Crush: Premier Wrangler is safe and efficient with hooves, yet versatile and strong enough for all veterinary tasks. Fully mobile for triple the versatility: a calving pen for the paddock, a lame cow handler for at the shed, and a crush for at the runoff. Made in New Zealand, and designed for local conditions, the Wrangler will hold cows safely making hoof examination, calving, caesareans, re-tagging, or other animal handling tasks quick and easy.A portable dairy cow crush. Can be used just like any other cattle crush but has the ability to fully suspend cows to be able to safely access hooves and perform many otherwise known to be tricky tasks eg. Calving Caesarians etc.
this also comes with the optional Calving Attachment
Very little use for it now as change in career in great condition as used only a handful of times.
- Fast one person operation
- Prevents cow from going down or jumping during treatment
- Back hoof is winched up and held by supporting bar so operator has easy access, won’t get kicked and has both hands free for treatment
- Removable left side enables caesarean operations to be performed or any task requiring full access
- Strong, robust construction that won’t rust
- Use as a mobile calving crush, at the runoff, or between sheds
- Headbail, closes by rope from rear
- Two, 150mm wide, double ply, belly girths with 25:1 braked safety winch
- Back leg support bar with three settings, winch, and soft leg rope + kwila front foot supports
- Sidebars on left are removable
- New Zealand made from steel which is hot-dip galvanised
- Wheels (up to 80km/hr), drawbar, wooden floor, gudgeons on rear for hanging gates, quick rump-chain release
|YOKE APERTURE WIDTH||120mm to 240mm|