yellow maize is a variety of sweet corn. Its ears are wrapped in tightly bound lime-hued husks with silks and a tassel that extend out from the tip. Freshly harvested yellow corn at its peak ripeness is sweet, offering flavors of almond and sugar, the kernels so succulent, the skin pops as you bite into it. As the corn matures, the kernels lose their milky consistency giving way to a starchy and doughy consistency. At this point, the corn is considered a grain crop and is best suited for processing or feedstock
Amidst our wide range of products, we are also engaged in offering Yellow Corn both for Human Consumption and Animal Feed.
Uses/benefits of Yellow Maize
We are one of the best quality exporters of Indian Yellow Corn (Maize) that is sourced from reliable vendors under the supervision of a skilled team of professionals. The offered Indian Yellow Corn (Maize) is cultivated by our vendors under utmost hygienic conditions without using chemicals or pesticides. We offer variety of Yellow Corn (Maize) that are also used as a feed for livestock.
- Corn is rich in vitamin C.
- An antioxidant that helps protect your cells from damage and wards off diseases.
- Yellow corn is a good source of the carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin.
Features of Yellow Maize
- Indian Maize (Corn), is of American origin, and after wheat and rice, it is the most important cereal grain in the world.
- It provides nutrition to both humans (33.3%) and animals (66.6 %).
- It serves as basic raw material for the production of starch, oil and protein, alcoholic beverages, food sweeteners, and more recently fuel.
- Special crops grown primarily for food include sweet corn and popcorn, although dent, starchy or floury and flint maize are also widely used as food.
- Yellow maize producing states in India are Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, UP-Bihar and Maharashtra.
- We have made a steady progress as a prominent Exporter & Supplier of Yellow Maize Seeds.
- The high-quality assortment of the Yellow Maize Seeds, offered by the company, is widely demanded across the world.
- The company ensures the timely delivery of the Yellow Maize Seeds at the best prices with guaranteed transit safety.
Product : yellow corn,
Moisture: 14 % max .
Admixture: 1 % max .
Protein: 8- 9 % max.
Packing detail: 1t big bags or bulk
Aflatoxin: 20 to 30 ppm
|Brand||OEM as per Buyer’s Requirement|
|Usage/Application||Human Consumption / Animal Feed|
|Type Of Food||Cereal|
|Total Fat||3% max|
|Shell Life||6 months|
|Certification||ISO, HACCP, FDA, USDA, India Organic, EU Organic, Non-EU Organic, Swiss Organic, NPOP, NOP, APEDA|
|Crop Duration||New Crop|
|Delivery Time||Within 15 working days to the port of loading.|
|Disease And Pest||Nil|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Minimum Order Quantity||25 Tonne|
Prices of Yellow Maize
$700.00-$1,100.00/ Metric Ton