Zinc has a unique role in photosynthesis as it is involved in chlorophyll synthesis through its influence on protein, carbohydrate and energy metabolism. It is a component of several enzymes in chlorophyll production and participates in oxidation reduction reaction. All flowering plants require zinc for flower production, fruit and seed set. Zinc EDTA consisting of all zinc metal is 100% chelated with EDTA. It is used as a fertilizer to overcome zinc deficiency in plants as well as a source of zinc for those plants which require zinc for their normal growth development and higher yields. Benefits : Zinc EDTA used to overcome the deficiency symptoms like: Little leaf of apple Mottle leaf or frenching of citrus Sickle leaf or cocoo. Rosette of cotton apple and rubber. White bud of maize Auxin deficiency of tomato.
Green dews Zinc Solubilizing Bio-fertilizer is made naturally, medium is organic (71% organic seashell powder and rest is humus tea, natural plants glucose from brown, green & red seaweed)- contains highest density of Zinc Solubilizing Microbes. Zinc activates enzymes that are responsible for the synthesis of certain proteins. It is used in the formation of chlorophyll and some carbohydrates, conversion of starches to sugars and its presence in plant tissue helps the plant to withstand cold temperatures. Zinc is essential in the formation of Auxins, which help with growth regulation and stem elongation. Green Dews Zinc Solubilizing Bio-fertilizer also boosts calcium, phosphorous & magnesium along with growth hormones available in seaweed. Zinc Solubilizing Microbes converts chemically fixed soil and insoluble Zinc compounds into available form by separating them from the soil particles
- EDTA Chelated Zinc is used as trace elements supplyment for crops.
- EDTA Zn can enhance crop’s photosynthesis well, improves the strength of photosynthesis.
- EDTA Zn can also increase the sugar content in crops. It has close relationship with the RNA which plays important role on the plants’ genetic characteristics. EDTA-Zinc chelated fertilizer can increase the content of RNA for plants, and then promote plants to grow well.
Features of Zinc Fertilizer
- For Foliar Spray: Dissolve 1-1.5 gms of Zinc EDTA in 1.50-2 litres of water and spray on both surfaces of leaves and avoid spraying between 11 a.m. to 3pm. since Zinc EDTA is sensitive to sunlight exposure. To ensure even distribution of solution on leaf surfaces a small quantity of wetting agent should be added
- For Soil Application : 500g of Zinc EDTA to be mixed with 10kg of sand and broadcast the mixture uniformly over one acre. The ideal time for this is at the time of seeding. In case of Paddy, transplantation time is the best. Nutrient Content on Percentage Basis : Zinc EDTA contains Zinc In the from of Zinc EDTA minimum of 12%
|Target Crops||Wheat, Vegetables And Fruits|
|Grade Standard||Bio-Tech Grade|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
|Packaging Type||HDPE Bag|
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Bag|
Prices of Zinc Fertilizer
$2,800.00-$3,000.00/ Metric Ton