Get all the skills needed in biofertilizer production from one of the best books on biofertilizer technology.
This biofertilizer pdf book is one of the best biofertilizer production process pdf books in the market that explains all the principles and theories of biofertilizer production in detail.
In the biofertilizer manufacturing process pdf book, you will learn the basics of biofertilizer production and how to apply biofertilizer technology principles to your farm.
The biofertilizer production pdf is a perfect book that students can combine with any college-level courses in organic farming production.
Importance of Biofertilizer Production
The production of biofertilizers is important because it reduces the dependence on chemical fertilizers and improves the quality of soil.
As we all know, chemical fertilizers are very harmful to the environment. They pollute water bodies, soil, and the atmosphere. Also, they do not provide any nutritional value to plants. On the other hand, biofertilizers have a number of advantages over chemical fertilizers such as:
- They are eco-friendly
- They are less expensive than chemical fertilizers
- They enhance soil productivity
- They increase the yields of crops
- They improve the overall health of plants by increasing nutrient content in the soil.
- They promote the growth of beneficial microorganisms which aid in tying up nutrients in soil particles and also help protect crops from pests and diseases.