About The Cattle Breeding PDF
Get the best knowledge in cattle rearing by downloading this beef cattle production and management pdf on this page. The cattle breeding pdf is one of the best and highly downloaded materials in livestock management training manual.
The cattle rearing pdf equip farmers with the basic knowledge, skill, and recent technology on cattle management program such as:
- The type of house to keep the cattle
- The type or system of feeding to adopt
- The heat period of cow to aid reproduction.
- The gestation period of cow.
- Care of pregnant cow
- Signs of disease and infection in cattle.
- Care of a young calf and other management practices
All these are what a good cattle keeper should know and put to practice. This manual will equip you on this knowledge. This manual is comprehensive and well detailed.
Each topic of the cattle rearing manual is treated in a simplified manner for a better understanding of how to manage cattle to improve yield and maximize profit.
- Nutritional Requirements For Cattle, Goat, And Sheep
- Blackleg Disease In Cattle: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Best Feed Formulation Software: For Poultry, Cattle, Sheep And Goat
- SIGNS OF HEAT IN CATTLE
Stay updated with our posts by subscribing to our posts via email and get instant notifications on new posts. You can as well join our Facebook group, WhatsApp group, and Telegram group, for an instant update from us.