Get the best knowledge in cattle rearing by downloading this beef cattle production and management pdf on this page. The cattle breeding pdf is one of the best and most downloaded materials in the livestock management training manual.
The cattle rearing pdf equip farmers with the basic knowledge, skill, and recent technology on cattle management program such as:
- The type of house to keep the cattle
- The type or system of feeding to adopt
- The heat period of cows to aid reproduction.
- The gestation period of the cow.
- Care of pregnant cow
- Signs of disease and infection in cattle.
- Care of a young calf and other management practices
All these are what a good cattle keeper should know and put into practice. This manual will equip you with this knowledge. This manual is comprehensive and well-detailed.
Each topic of the cattle rearing manual is treated in a simplified manner for a better understanding of how to manage cattle to improve yield and maximize profit.