In line with the T.H.E.M.E.S agenda of the Lagos State Government to ensure food security and food self-sufficiency, the ministry of agriculture is organizing a one-month Lagos Agripreneurship Programme (Lap) Intensive training programme to improve capacity, skill, create wealth and employment in the agricultural value chain namely; poultry, piggery, aquaculture and vegetables for suitably qualified candidates.
Successful candidates for the Lagos Agripreneurship Programme (Lap) training have the opportunity of mentorship by successful professionals in the agricultural space, empowerment by the government and networking for better marketing of farm products.
Requirement/Eligibility criteria for Lagos Agripreneurship Programme (LAP)
Interested candidates must have:
- Passion for agriculture
- Minimum of senior secondary school certificate
- Satisfactory physical/health condition
- Between the age of 18 – 35 for men and 18 – 55 for women.
How to apply for Lagos Agripreneurship Programme (LAP)
Application forms are available at the following location:
- Ministry of Agriculture Block 23, room 009 Alausa Ikeja, Lagos state
- Agricultural Training Institute, Araga, Poka Epe, Lagos state
- Lagos state Agricultural Development Authority, Oko_oba Agege, Lagos state
- Lagos state Agricultural Inputs and Supply Authority, Ojo Lagos state
- Lagos state Agricultural Inputs and Supply Authority, Odongunyan, Lagos state
- Coconut House, Mowo, Badagry Lagos state.
- Ministry of Agriculture Area office, Aja, Eti-osa, Lagos state.
Completed form should be submitted with copies of the following credentials to any of the above locations:
- LASRRA card
- Birth certificate
- Valid ID card
- School documents or certificates
Note: Form is free of charge. Submission of form ends on or before Friday, 10 January 2020. For further inquiries, please call 08023688605 or 08023167496 or visit https://agriculture.lagosstate.gov.ng/